Dodge Dakota Bounty Hunter

Name: Bounty Hunter
Body: 1999 Dodge Dakota
Chassis: PEI
Paint (images of color/graphics): 228.jpg
Other details: I just decided to randomly pick a truck to drive in whatever league I can run in, this was the truck I chose. If someone decided to make this, or already had I'd be appreciative. Thanks!

Mlore pics: http://monsterphoto.iwarp.com/bounty0.htm

• Upvote 1

Folks over a Bounty Hunter gave me some shots http://www.bountyhunter4x4.com/photogallery/98-01.htm

Dennis Tafts Pictures: http://monsterphoto....com/bounty0.htm

i'm going to try to get jets actual paint on here for you guys. i got to remember how to un pack a pod file. it's been a long time

Edit: Both my computers are too new to run winpod and get he actual paint files for you. I'll try to find some more pictures of the truck. Thank you both for being interested in making this truck for me. I really appreciate it.

I got it! All rights go to Jet. This is pretty much the paint scheme, I know jet wouldn't miss anything. I have the front, tailgate, both side, the hood, windows, and the shocks. Someone who knows how to paint models and what not can decipher these I'm sure. I just know in mtm2 they made one b.a truck

_BH013_zps78fe6305.png

_BH012_zps4ec4d06c.png

_BH014_zps7d6fdbd4.png

_BH011_zpsba9dc2dd.png

_BH01SHK_zps889e96eb.png

The Eradicator body can be used as it is a Dakota, however copying MTM2 paint will not look good in RoR at all as the quality is just so far behind what we have now but they are excellent references for re-drawing schemes in a higher quality. B) If not one takes this I might consider giving it a shot one of these nights I'm not too busy.

Me and John Dough are thinking about making a TNN Era pack from 2000-2002. And that and the Scarlet Bandit are planned on being made. We have about 35 trucks planned right now

I could help with paint if you need extra help, I had ideas of doing a TNN pack in the past but no one seemed to really want in on it at the time...don't forget the TNN era tracks either!

If anyone makes a TNN track make Houston 2001, I got the whole show on dvd, any someone put it on youtube. Good track for 2001

And thank you to everyone who is interested or is helping with this truck. I feel special kinda, I honestly didn't think anyone would try cause the truck is so old and it is a random request. Nonetheless I'll drive her to the best fo my ability when she is complete.

If anyone makes a TNN track make Houston 2001, I got the whole show on dvd, any someone put it on youtube. Good track for 2001

And thank you to everyone who is interested or is helping with this truck. I feel special kinda, I honestly didn't think anyone would try cause the truck is so old and it is a random request. Nonetheless I'll drive her to the best fo my ability when she is complete.

John Dough is currently working on the body for it. We will be sure to update you with pictures soon. and Actually I was wanting to do Houston 2001 haha.

John Dough is currently working on the body for it. We will be sure to update you with pictures soon. and Actually I was wanting to do Houston 2001 haha.

Sounds good. I can't wait to see it. If it isn't too much trouble, whoever does the painting, can't you make the rims white, the white rimmed version of the truck just looks better than the gray. I also better practice on my driving for the next upcoming event, whenever that may. I hit everything too hard and flip,and I can't even slide. And Houston 2001 was a good track, it had a uhaul van stack, which was huge back then. Heck I can't wait to see that too. Thanks again!

Sounds good. I can't wait to see it. If it isn't too much trouble, whoever does the painting, can't you make the rims white, the white rimmed version of the truck just looks better than the gray. I also better practice on my driving for the next upcoming event, whenever that may. I hit everything too hard and flip,and I can't even slide. And Houston 2001 was a good track, it had a uhaul van stack, which was huge back then. Heck I can't wait to see that too. Thanks again!

No problem. We will take all the advice we can get.