A note concerning V5

Outlawed

Now that we understand each other, I must agree that none of this is helping matters. Whether we have V5 or not is again, not the end of the world. Content will come. Not in the form of a big pack, but by smaller releases at a time. That eases the pressure on the development staff and gives the guys on the sidelines an opportunity to contribute their talents to the cause. It's an opportunity.

Where one door closes, another opens.

And whatever was currently in production and close to completion won't be dropped. It'll be finished eventually and released, to those who have their undies in a bunch over such matters.

• Upvote 2

I like the fact that a lot of your guys are going like, "Man no more v5 pack." Even they we just said it was a concern, never did we say that was the official call on what is gonna happen to the pack. We are still gonna talk it over and see what happens. Next time please read everything and understand before making unneeded comments. V5 is not over, its just at a halt at the moment, because we are just concerned with what it happening. 

• Upvote 2

Now that we understand each other, I must agree that none of this is helping matters. Whether we have V5 or not is again, not the end of the world. Content will come. Not in the form of a big pack, but by smaller releases at a time. That eases the pressure on the development staff and gives the guys on the sidelines an opportunity to contribute their talents to the cause. It's an opportunity.

Where one door closes, another opens.

And whatever was currently in production and close to completion won't be dropped. It'll be finished eventually and released, to those who have their undies in a bunch over such matters.

And I don't mean to seem that I'm dramatized by this, I hardly have time to play ROR. I agree fully that it's not the end of the world. Just voicing my opinion on the manner. I'm an optimistic person and agree that with ends come beginnings. 

• Upvote 1

I'm just saying. If content is being created. There will always be this 10 year old dumb(can't finish word) kid that will want to hack it and present it to everyone early. I know there are other factors that stopped production of the pack but anothony shouldn't be the sole reason of stopping production. It's going to happen either way. It sucks and we can't do anything about it. But don't let it get to you guys it happens everywhere.

For the record I didn't read any above posts so idk if this has already been said

• Upvote 2

You guys know that all the content that V5 contains is still going to be released right? The physics, the functioning parts, the upgraded bodies and chassis are all going to be released and they are still being worked on. They just aren't going to be in one big pack.

I'm sorry, and normally I'm not one to jump in on matters such as this. But it would be stupid to not continue this project. I understand that some stuff leaked, but why in the hell would that keep you guys from continuing with it? It's a damn disappointment. Not in the fact that we won't get the new pack, but that the staff virtually just gave up on progressing the the game. This is already turning into MTM2. It really just sounds like an excuse to give up on the project as a whole. With all the progress made on the project and everything you guys had planned, I don't understand how you would let a leak make everything come to a grinding hault. I'm sure other contributors to the project have given out plenty of stuff to others to that nobody else knows about. 

With that said, I truly do appreciate the work that was put forth, and while I understand the developers don't owe us anything and do this on THEIR time, I don't understand why you would let all the work go out the window for something so minute. It just doesn't add up. 

I respect all of the people working on v5, but I agree if the decision is made to scrap V5 it would be a waste. Leaks happen to almost every video game, it's something that we are just gonna have to deal with. The kid that spoiled this is an idiot, but we all as a community shouldn't be punished for his wrong doing. I am in no rush to get the V5 pack. I am however very disappointed in the idea to just pretty much give up on this pack after all the hard and amazing work that has been done so far. Also don't even try to act like I haven't contributed to this community I helped a lot with V3 and made a couple trucks myself. I'm just stating how I feel and I think it would be a waste if V5 is scrapped. Much respect to everyone involved in V5, like I said I'm just stating how I feel.

• Upvote 1

I think that it is stupid for this stupid kid to just hack V5 and take it. He doesn't know how many people he has saddened and dissapointed. Why can't he just wait? Anyways, I think we should give this kid hell. I was so exited for v5 and he ruined it. A HUGE kudos to the people who make these packs through such problems. Thank you.

For christ sake do you people even read?! some of your responses make me want to smash my head against a brick wall. So here it is again singled out, enlarged and bolded. Maybe this time you will read it: 

Now before people fly off the rocker completely there is some light at the end of the tunnel. The content creators that have helped with the project can choose to release their content out to he public if they like, be it in full trucks or in parts. This means the community in whole will be able to produce their own content (much like MTM2 for those that were around during that time).

Speak up however you like towards the decision, having the threat of our SM accounts, AIM, Skype, Facebook, etc being taken over, putting OUR personal information on the line for some content for a video game and we are childish? give your head a shake

• Upvote 5

For christ sake do you people even read?! some of your responses make me want to smash my head against a brick wall. So here it is again singled out, enlarged and bolded. Maybe this time you will read it: 

ya I read that but I highly doubt that those parts that will be released will be as good as the full V5 pack from the main creators... don't act like I didn't read the post because I did... and parts being released is not the same as a actual V5 truck pack... just saying...  I was stating how I felt but I guess that's such a damn problem on this site.... don't get pissy with me when I was being nice about something and stating how I felt