A note concerning V5

Outlawed

Alright. After reading page 6, this is what happened: the hacker didn't hack and got lucky by testing the pack off google. Meaning the v5 workers screwed up. Now we want to know what's going to happen to v5

...We already know what's going to happen to v5. The idea of the pack is gone, but the makers have the ability to upload their content separately. Is it really that hard to understand?

not sure if they are doing it this way but google has hidden sites that you can store projects and files on and then create login accounts that allows access to the files and thats the only way to get to them. But somehow i believe it ended up popping up on a google search result and could be accessed just by clicking on and then the files could be downloaded. It has since been fixed and no longer pops up in the search results.

I'm not a moderator, but I am sure you (GraveDiggerFan#1) are close to a permaban. Just sayin', if it were my choice, you probably would have been gone 10 WARNINGS ago. These guys work hard, and I'm sure you don't even know. So please just stop. The fact that you also bring up slightly random posts leads to believe you are a spammer.

• Upvote 1

I'm not even a moderator and your pissing me off.... stop begging for stuff no one appreciates that

Welcome to my world.  I'm not a mod, but I've been acting quite athoritarily (That a word?) in recent months, trying to get people to understand certain things on here.  If any of the moderators see this, and feel it's a problem, don't hesitate to let me know.

i want a beta pack soooo bad

I want you to shut up SOOOOOOOO bad.

what was the website the trucks were found on

Yeah go ahead. That's a great idea, asking about stuff like that. You'd be no better than this person in question who went about trying to find a way to get an early look at the V5 pack, subsequently causing all this grief, and this discussion. Nor would you be any better than the losers out there who are able to gain access to spoilers, scripts, and other such information from a developer working on today's console and pc games, resulting in that company having to extend development time, take damage control, and suffer financial headaches at the result of a no life loser who couldn't just wait, or be patient. 

Do us, and yourself a favor: stop whining, asking, and spamming about this pack or the contents therein. You'll get a taste of it when we all get a taste of it.

Or continue. Maybe that would result in your ass getting permabanned from these forums, doing us all a favor.

I certainly wouldn't miss you.

• Upvote 3

are you guys seriously unable to read? where did I state in the original post that he "hacked" to get the pack? you people are making your own conclusions on misinformation being passed around,  The leak had to do with Google Link/Adsense SEO. Somehow Google's rank of the projects unlisted page got published and worked its way into the top 10 directory listing for sim-monsters. From there you could simply press browse and download the file of choice or if you knew what you were doing could take the link and use the appropriate software to get all files at once. MonsterJamSeriesTV avoids us, so that comment about forgiving him is bullshit.
Seriously its not that hard to understand there not be another "Sim Monsters" bulk truck pack, nor the expectation of 8 or so people doing all the work anymore. I feel like I am literally talking to a call recording stuck on a 5 second loop.

• Upvote 4