A note concerning V5

Outlawed

ya I read that but I highly doubt that those parts that will be released will be as good as the full V5 pack from the main creators... don't act like I didn't read the post because I did... and parts being released is not the same as a actual V5 truck pack... just saying...  I was stating how I felt but I guess that's such a damn problem on this site.... don't get pissy with me when I was being nice about something and stating how I felt

Idk if that was toward you directly.

But I can't speak for anyone here but I pretty sure Klayton will be making trucks and releasing them. Like they won't be in a pack but he will release them. Same with Johan and Roach. They both have said they aren't done making content. They just aren't going to come out in one whole pack. They probably won't be following a list, they will make whatever they feel. All the props they use will be made public eventually and all of you will be able to make what you desire.

• Upvote 1

that post was not directed at you tweak, it was towards the several other people on here who only saw that the V5 died. nowhere did I state that people were just going to up and walk away from making content, I still plan on doing my chassis thing. people will now be able to do their own thing. I was expecting for some backlash from people, but some of the blindness displayed (looking at your Spidermanmonstertruck5) is just downright brutal. I guess being told they will have to make an effort to make stuff now rather then relying on a small group of dedicated people was too much?

Apperently you have not read completely. The 3 finished trucks will be released and so will all the parts and all that good stuff and some if not all the guys will still be making trucks and other content it just wont be released in one big pack but instead individual trucks

Yikes. It's pretty simple, folks.

- There will be no PACK of V5 trucks released.

- The unfinished trucks that were going to be included in the V5 pack will, for the most part, be finished and released.

- The core changes that were going to be in V5, such as updated physics and smaller component pieces will be released in some form.

- Most, if not all, of those developing the pack will continue working on this content.

- Nothing is stopping you from developing your own content

• Upvote 10

I dont play ROR for a while come back and maaann some people got 10x noober! Anyway. I also read the whole 5 pages and let me say this....... ehh I have nothing to say. Oh wait..If you guys talk about stuff still being worked on wouldn't he see it and try to get his hands on that stuff?