A note concerning V5

Outlawed

Sad to hear this as I awake from my sleep, but you know, sh*t happens...I have yet to find a game that atleast one "hacker" doesn't exist. This world is very shameful, and its people...Arrogant little pricks. Since you guys are discontinuing V5, could you just post some videos in the tutorial forum? What I mean by this is, re-skinning, how to make bodies in blender, etc., etc.? This site is a great resource site, and I really appreciate all your efforts to go above and beyond our expectations. Thank You Sim-Monsters. ;)

I just talked to MonsterJamSeriesTV and this is what he said is/was it true

(Excuse my Language)

MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (TheMonsterJam101) is available  12:05 pm
Online: 1m

Driver Of Maxd In Corey MOrrinsons League Comment
11s ago
 MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) 12:05 pm
    What do u drive in coreys league
    i drive maxd

Jeremiah Price 12:06 pm
    LEAVE ME THE love ALONE DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN YOU HACKED loveING V5 DONT EVER loveING TALK TO ME

MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) 12:07 pm
    I DIDNT HACK
    I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE AND I AM TALKING TO ALL THEM IN A CALL AND THEY FORGIVE ME IT WAS THERE FAULT THEY HAD IT ON GOOGLE

imo under the new found evidence this post needs to be taken down, cause half of the people wont read all the way through to see he didnt hack and will constantly accuse him of it

In this situation yes, however he has claimed he has hacked before and has gotten access to other packs via account takeover.

• Upvote 2