Show Your Projects Chapter 27

Outlawed

This was a fun little project that was requested from Chadwick Deerfoot. This is the final version of his "Bad Dawg" Custom, named after the infamous tractor puller.

The Main Changes are the new PEI XT Chassis (Thanks To Kozak From The Chassis Pack), and The New Paint Scheme (Painted By Chadwick). Should be up for download soon.

4oVFQ.jpg

4oVGS.jpg

4oVGo.jpg

• Upvote 3

-snipitworks-

Stream will be starting at 6:30 my time tomorrow, and i'll be narrating from end to end, showing what i'm doing. Probably won't get El Toro done in one go, but hey whatever.

Got my soda, got a dozen doughnuts and a playlist all set up for modlin'. So without further ado, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Just a little re-skinning project of mine. Trucks name is "The Punster", if any of you don't know what that means, feel free to grab a dictionary...anytime. Anyway, here are some snapshots of it at RockCrwler's Oakland 2013. Thanks for the prodigious track  ;) !

screenshot_5_zpsf171350d.png

screenshot_3_zps23024ba8.png

screenshot_8_zpsac896a8e.png

screenshot_28_zps4b03c24e.png

screenshot_14_zpsbb7f9908.png

Just a little re-skinning project of mine. Trucks name is "The Punster", if any of you don't know what that means, feel free to grab a dictionary...anytime. Anyway, here are some snapshots of it at RockCrwler's Oakland 2013. Thanks for the prodigious track  ;) !

Just As A Note next time you post, try that Image Icon in the posting toolbar to post a link to the pic. That way it will post the picture directly to the page.