Show Your Projects Chapter 27

Outlawed

Texture size also adds to lag in RoR. I've seen people complain about lag before in RoR. Yes the game is poorly optimized, but the creators of the content want to make quality content, not content that will run well on crappy computers because most of that content is low res. The track that Mark posted probably won't lag many people. The jumps look to have a good amount of the detail and the texture size is probably 2048x2048. If the stadium isn't highly detailed like Klayton's tracks, then I'm sure most people will have no problem running the track. If you have decent computer, you should be able to run most RoR tracks with a fairly high FPS.

I get good fps between 60 and 30 (thats great for me), but when i goto marks tracks, lags over every obsticle, down to 4 fps, rocks tracks arent that bad with the exception of san antonio 2013, theres lag for me EVERYWHERE on there

Remember when 512 was high quality?

Anyways, you should be able to run RoR with one truck offline at a track with a potato. I mean, my school computers run on Windows XP....an old version XP... 

and I got still got like 20-30FPS on those small cheap HP computers.

Honestly if you have an issue with lag, you need to either clean you computer and close things you don't need running in the background, cause that's probably the case. Or just get a new computer

RoR was made 2005 and the version we use like 2006-2007, which is when Windows Vista was new. Shouldn't take that much

Anyways, you should be able to run RoR with one truck offline at a track with a potato. I mean, my school computers run on Windows XP....an old version XP... 

Honestly if you have an issue with lag, you need to either clean you computer and close things you don't need running in the background, cause that's probably the case. Or just get a new computer

RoR was made 2005 and the version we use like 2006-2007, which is when Windows Vista was new. Shouldn't take that much

The one we use is actually from 2010  :P

I use to get on average between 30-45fps on tracks, but rocks/coconut's tracks I would lag bad. I have a video card now thats 7x the size of the old one and I get no lower then 60fps, but on most tracks, I get up words of 100+ fps even on rocks/coconut's

my pc with windows seven sucks i mean racing sometimes i lag but depeds on how many trucks are in game offline i get a 100fps sometimes or 80 

Sorry Rock, one last thing

my pc with windows seven sucks i mean racing sometimes i lag but depeds on how many trucks are in game offline i get a 100fps sometimes or 80 

Then it would be the internet service slowing it down perhaps, PM me so the thread can be kept clean