Show Your Projects Chapter 27

Outlawed

ixcz5u.pngs24eg0.jpghere what I have for tonight.

This looks good, with the exception that they aren't the right shocks. 23 basically uses the standard gas shocks with a coil on one of them. The two shocks should also have a bit of space between them. It's looking good though. 

If i have to tell you what this is i hate you

(View in 3D)
0KsKJ.png

The ears need work. They need the little band holding them down, and i don't know how to do them, since i doubt they'll get a nodebeam. So i guess i'll just flop them down the sides using a physics sim in blender.

No hinge for the roof flap, no hinges on the boot lid, no clasp holding that down and no mechanism for the tounge, which is also too high. i'll sort that in the morning

• Upvote 6

If i have to tell you what this is i hate you

Soo....Exactly...what is it then?

May be just the render or angle but the back seems to be a little to long, I remember it curving down quicker than that.

Looks amazing though

2rw2vky.png

Alright guys, it's about 80% done, need the other drive shaft, front sway bars, and another shock. Modeled the headlights on the body. Now for those of you who are wondering why I put the coil overs in blender is because I'm making it into a new truck file and exporting with the shocks and 4 links in the exact position on the axle and chassis. BTW it took me two days to get this since the last post, because of school and music lessons. Another thing is the I'll be releasing this to you guys to use in leagues, and me too. Just remember to ask before using it in leagues. ;)

This looks good, with the exception that they aren't the right shocks. 23 basically uses the standard gas shocks with a coil on one of them. The two shocks should also have a bit of space between them. It's looking good though.