Stev's Livestreams

Patriotic Canadian

Hey Steve. How boot modeling a single cab 04 Silverado with a longbed. Or a 00 gmc Sierra ext. cab. Either one of those would be helpful for my KK trucks. I can even send you my DWE chassis. It's not an exact replica of the TORP chassis, but it's close enough in the cradle and main rails that half the kids on this site won't know the difference

• Upvote 3

Gonna cut off suggestions there.

Toss up between Son Uva Digger, Fibrewerx, and spiderman. I have good orthos for all three and have been wanting to do them all for a while.

guess we'll have to see, but if i'm honest i really wanna do SUD. Plus spiderman would be over in about half an hour it's such a simple body

Fiberwerx or spider man, we already have a few good SUD bodies.

yeah but not perfect. and i've been wanting to make a SUD since i realized how awful the original one i did  was. And even Rock's suffers from cartoonified vision ala the Tarus games models, and from the two images i've seen from it, it doesn't seem to have the bulge down the cab that the real one does, which is a big part of the shape, even if you never conciously notice it.

I wanna do the Sud body if that makes any sense, just so good another will never need to be done

• Upvote 1

yeah but not perfect. and i've been wanting to make a SUD since i realized how awful the original one i did  was. And even Rock's suffers from cartoonified vision ala the Tarus games models, and from the two images i've seen from it, it doesn't seem to have the bulge down the cab that the real one does, which is a big part of the shape, even if you never conciously notice it.

I wanna do the Sud body if that makes any sense, just so good another will never need to be done

not being mean, but if YOU wanna do the sud body first, why make a pole? if the fiberworx got the most votes id say do that first, then spider then SUD becuase thats how your vote thing went.

Mine has the shape of the cab. Just cant see it in the render. Im not gonna lie, this is really pissing me off. I spend hours redoing it just so someone else could try to one up me? And you only saw that one image that everyone else saw. It looks fine, so dont expect your body to be on my SUD.