(IMPORTANT) SSRS Play-Off Trucks Information

acdcfan56

Alright guys, Danny and I have been talking, and we have come to the conclusion that you are allowed to edit the ride height on your Play-Off truck(s). Now before you go off and start editing the height please read this rules on the limits that you have for this:

• When you edit your ride height, make sure it doesn't affect the actual suspension on your truck.
  • DO NOT overdue it. Try to lower or rise the ride height to a realistic setup.
  • Make sure that when you do this, it doesn't mess with anything else on the truck.

Now I will show you guys on how you can edit the ride height on your truck. Please read this because I am going to give you guys a range on the numbers for your edits. Anything that doesn't go with the range I put, will not be allowed.

Range on the numbers for the ride height.

.875-1.200

Also one more thing before the explanation.

Ride height edits, must be the same for both of your 2 trucks that you run. 

The ride height you choose, will be kept with for the entire Play-Off Series.

You guys are probably going to think that this is a very small edit area, but the ride height is very sensitive. going from the original 1.0 to .95 will be visibly noticeable on the truck.

Steps on how to edit the ride height on your trucks.

• Open your truck file, and you should find this, its basically on top of the props section.
  • 8302456.png
  • Now the ONLY thing you change for the ride height is this:
  • 892587.png
  • Those numbers are what makes your truck lower or higher on the ride height.
  • Remember when you edit those, only do it to the amount you are allowed! (.875-1.200)

If anything else is found to be edited other than the ride height, your truck will not be allowed to be ran in the Play-offs, until you fix the issue, and you will not be allowed to run for that certain event.

Also remember this is an optional choice, you are not forced to do this if you do not want to.

If you have any questions, or if you need me to check your truck to see if it is legal, please message me at: j.acdcfan56 and I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Going to reiterate what I said about custom trucks in general as a reminder as well:

Another note for Play-Off Driver's only.

• You may make 2 custom schemes of your truck for the Play-Off Series.
  • You cannot change any of the trucks physics.
  • You can change any of the trucks props (anything from the body to the chassis and shocks) without changing settings.
  • A qualifying version of your truck is encouraged, at the least removing the body would be appreciated.

Being as there is 2 weeks between the Back to School Bash and the first Play-Off, I'm hoping everyone will get enough time to get their trucks done.  Depending on what feels necessary, I might pack up all the trucks into one file for download (nothing on the site, to not take away from the creators individual work).

Please remember that while your ride height can be changed, you cannot effect the length, damping, inbound, or outbound of the shocks.

that 1 is just pre-compression or "suspension preload", what you want to edit if you were smart would be the 0.6 and 0.9 since those are the actual travel % values. Now that I actually understand truck files, it is stupid considering the trucks already have a unrealistic amount of travel and are capped to 60% maximum travel inbound and 90% maximum travel outbound