Show Your Projects: Chapter 4

mdemko

I am loving the breakable truck Ash ^_^

I had an idea for a new event rule. Let's say, in racing, you take a really bad tumble. An official would take a good close look at the truck and determine whether or not the damage is "repairable" in time for freestyle. I'm aware that trucks in ROR can be fixed instantly by pressing backspace, but this is simply a realism concern. If in real life someone completely smashed their truck during racing you wouldn't see them back for freestyle, so I think it should be the same way for ROR. If someone wrecked like in the pictures Ash posted, you sure wouldn't see that truck back for FS, haha.

• Upvote 1

I am loving the breakable truck Ash ^_^

I had an idea for a new event rule. Let's say, in racing, you take a really bad tumble. An official would take a good close look at the truck and determine whether or not the damage is "repairable" in time for freestyle. I'm aware that trucks in ROR can be fixed instantly by pressing backspace, but this is simply a realism concern. If in real life someone completely smashed their truck during racing you wouldn't see them back for freestyle, so I think it should be the same way for ROR. If someone wrecked like in the pictures Ash posted, you sure wouldn't see that truck back for FS, haha.

I was thinkin about somethin like that the other night... It will add much more realism to our league.

Yeah I like that idea a lot, like wise trucks could be shut off and determined whether they are in good enough shape to run, 'bogus RII calls' will be a thing of the past.

Just as long as we can still run if we snap a wheel off! You can't deny that running on three wheels is fun :P

• Upvote 3