World Finals XV Discussion

Travis

• 6 months later...

IMO, it's guys like honetguy97 that are what's wrong with the industry. Broken trucks make for a horrible show.

i could be, and i agree that broken trucks make for a horrible show. World finals 5 wasnt that good to me either. I dont want to see someone go out and destroy their truck. I like what tom did was because he did what he could with a broken truck, he put on a show with what he could do. i know he just ran over stuff for a minute, should it have won a championship, no it shouldnt, neither should lupe or madusa. so you are right, broken trucks make for a bad show.

You just contradicted yourself a whole lot there. You want destruction, but now you say it makes for a bad show. You said toms run was the best ever, but now you say it shouldn't have won. Dafuq?

sorry, im confusing i know. i meant destruction of obstacles, not trucks. IMO is was the best run ever, i am a maxd fan,  but it wasnt a winning run. it is a run i would like to go back in time and see for myself. But it wasnt a world finals winning run? pablos and paukins runs were worthy because the truck held together and they did things others didnt do.

madusa made like 5 hits and got a 31. lupe had a slow run but that jump over bounty hunter was insane even today. but still shouldn't have won. and meents...well meents was meents so that is that. creten had a crazy run and neil. even david smith had good runs too.

• Upvote 1