Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

The stupid reason is that the reason that I didn't release mine yet is because nobody offered to help me export my shocks and get them to work in game. So don't bring that stupid topic up, alright. That GD23 you post inb your posted Jon was the old one, and Icecreamman that is exactly the same as mine, the on-board camera, the shock setup, and body are exactly like mine yes it is like mine, you know what I'm done making projects I'm not going to release my GD23, since another person, is making my truck project. So, I'm done. I'm not making or releasing my GD23 sice your making, so thank y ICEcreamman. JERK. :angry: :angry: :angry::( :( :( :(

I tried to help you out, and when i couldn't figure it out you yelled at me, so why should anyone help you?

Alright everyone had their chance to speak, so anymore carrying on about this childish topic of someone stealing an "idea" of replicating a real life object will be swiftly taken care of. Trust me when I say I will be more then just a "jerk".

• Upvote 7

The stupid reason is that the reason that I didn't release mine yet is because nobody offered to help me export my shocks and get them to work in game. So don't bring that stupid topic up, alright. That GD23 you post inb your posted Jon was the old one, and Icecreamman that is exactly the same as mine, the on-board camera, the shock setup, and body are exactly like mine yes it is like mine, you know what I'm done making projects I'm not going to release my GD23, since another person, is making my truck project. So, I'm done. I'm not making or releasing my GD23 sice your making, so thank y ICEcreamman. JERK. :angry: :angry: :angry::( :( :( :(

I know the topic is over but I want to chime in. Yours was not exactly like his at all. I, along with others, pointed out that your shock layout was wrong, that the spacing was wrong, and we gave you advice to make it better that you ignored. A "replica" you make is to replicate something, not to have things that are unlike what you are replicating. So from what you showed us, no, yours was not as good at all. Now I do advise that you continue making projects because practice makes perfect. But you really need to listen to other people when they critique your work. 

• Upvote 1