Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

The stupid reason is that the reason that I didn't release mine yet is because nobody offered to help me export my shocks and get them to work in game. So don't bring that stupid topic up, alright. That GD23 you post inb your posted Jon was the old one, and Icecreamman that is exactly the same as mine, the on-board camera, the shock setup, and body are exactly like mine yes it is like mine, you know what I'm done making projects I'm not going to release my GD23, since another person, is making my truck project. So, I'm done. I'm not making or releasing my GD23 sice your making, so thank y ICEcreamman. JERK. :angry: :angry: :angry::( :( :( :(

The stupid reason is that the reason that I didn't release mine yet is because nobody offered to help me export my shocks and get them to work in game. So don't bring that stupid topic up, alright. That GD23 you post inb your posted Jon was the old one, and Icecreamman that is exactly the same as mine, the on-board camera, the shock setup, and body are exactly like mine yes it is like mine, you know what I'm done making projects I'm not going to release my GD23, since another person, is making my truck project. So, I'm done. I'm not making or releasing my GD23 sice your making, so thank y ICEcreamman. JERK. :angry: :angry: :angry::( :( :( :(

You're letting ONE PERSON DOING THE SAME TRUCK AS YOU make you stop making things whatsoever? You're the jerk here buddy.

• Upvote 3

Don't let the door hit you in the ass mate.

Seriously though, if you're going to get that offended over someone doing the same replica as you, then this isn't your thing/

Anyhow, GD23 is looking nice, can't wait to see the finished product.

• Upvote 3

Looking good Edy! do the Spinners move?

Thanks, and well sadly they don't i want to make them spin but i have no idea of how to make a Node/Beam structure, so if anyone can like help me i wpuld be glad haha, but by the moment they look good  :)

If you get so offended by someone making something for a OPEN SOURCE GAME, then just leave. You spam the thread with constant pictures of this GD and when someone else makes it, you up and dont release it anymore?People have been telling you what to do but you havent been listening. This obviously isnt for you so go to Halo or COD or something.

• Upvote 4