Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Nobody assumed you were. They just pointed out that I was a huge stoner. This has been known since the MTM2 days. And while it is true that I enjoy my cannabis, along with coke, mdma, and Lsd, I have calmed down significantly since getting engaged. Now I really only smoke before I go to sleep, and my fiancé has started joining me because she has found that it helps the alleviate her phantom limb pain. Is this the sign of the apocalypse? Sadly no. I will never stop smoking pot. Ever. Or acid....

the medical benefits that pot can produce are amazing

also that avenger looks sweet in purple

1146562_10152269978023518_1837653922_n.j

That paint job looks really nice, the glitter blends with the violet purple really well. The only thing I don't quite understand is the Fox Sports circle around the Avenger logo. It's going to be great seeing that body in person this Thursday.

• Upvote 1

Like I said on Facebook, this is honestly the best looking Avenger body I've ever seen (besides the normal lighter green style), but what throws it off for me is the Fox Sports 1-esque logo around Avenger. Otherwise, great work by Garners Towing. 

Wow, its been 6 hours and no sign of the ermerpurple jokes yet about Avenger. I mean, it has everything:

Purple

Fox Sports 1 logo

Tribal Decals (obvious clue to Goldberg driving)

All it needs is the white to be yellow and it would fit in fine this year.