Show Your Projects Chapter 29

Eric

chassis pack update!

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1190-outlawed-replica-chassis-pack/

update log
Bigfoot 19
-added two front shock tower/firewall support braces

Black Stallion
-added FELD mandated cab supports

-Razin Kane renamed to Xtermigator

-Grinder(Kreml) changed to Fox Sports

-Grinder(Seasock) removed (is now BJ's Mohawk Warrior)

new additions
Avenger
Aftershock
Krazy Train
Time Flys
Outlaw
Incenerator
Man of Steel
Zombie
Stinger
Viper
Higher Education

I had a major oversight, Avenger, Aftershock, Krazy Train and Time Flys have been sitting (the first 3 since November 10th!) because of me forgetting them somehow.
I am trying to keep up with the most current and newest chassis for FELD trucks but please bare with me, I am waiting for more photos to pop up of them so I can be accurate as possible without having to release constant fixes (which happens often enough as is)
Gunslinger
  • Upvote 2

No I wanted this one to have like a different truck and chassis srry, that kind of came out wrong, but it will if david wants to keep the other truck fine with me, I was just trying to do something special for him since I haven't made a good truck in while.

EDIT: If you want me to delete it, and wait for permission, you can, I was just trying to do something nice for once. I'm sorry. If you want to delete my post, that's fine, and I'll wait for permission. I didn't know, and I was just bored.

Edited by Hagan James