Show Your Projects Chapter 29

Eric

I'm uploading this for Nitro Psycho since he's having a lot of computer issues and can only get online occasionally. This is his latest project, and if you can't tell, he LOVES chrome lol; this is MT-1000, the name coming from the T-1000 from the Terminator movies. He is looking for feedback, so let him know what ya think.

1501790_542015429238206_1430003284_n.jpg

My mind is blown

Jon-Stewart-mind-blown.gif

• Upvote 1

2vjrj0i.jpg

Decided to remake the Hot Shoe Truck since the other one didn't look right to me, I'm going to put a new chassis and have a new suspension put on it, I'm going to basically redo the whole truck.  Nowhere near done.

If my truck "didn't look right to you" then don't look at it.

I am a bit annoyed that you thought that you could go ahead and do whatever you please with my piece.

Listen, it's wonderful that you are finally tinkering and learning how to do this stuff. I applaud you for learning and trying to throw in with the rest of this community to produce content, but you really should have asked for my permission before doing whatever you please with my truck.

I know I haven't been around as of late, but I do still stop by to see what you all are working on, until I hopefully get the drive to finish/produce content again. That being said, you could have e-mailed me via this site. I would have received the message and let you know asap if it was ok or not.

So sorry to burst your bubble, but I'd rather you cease from continuing on any modifications to my piece. In the future, please contact me first and wait to hear word from me before thinking about noodling with my content again.

• Upvote 6

Hey Hot Shoe you're right, I was just trying to do something nice for once since been a little bit of a jerk to you here and there. So, ok, but I'm might just do a different body like bounty Hunter body, or a dodge but, OK, I will wait and ask for your permission. I'm still a rookie at this, I really didn't know what to do. I probably should have asked an expert or someone.

Hot Shoe is off limits. Period. No different bodies, no different shocks or suspension pieces or anything.

Not just to you, but anyone else who might have a notion to tinker with it.

If I want anything done different to that truck I'll decide that for myself. For now, I want it left alone.

• Upvote 2

or for that matter get the pieces of clothing hanging from the body? ik it would be pretty hard to do, and use on computers fps wise... but i think it would be cool...

On that note.... Great job everyone, and RKM, are the tires on liquidator flattenable? I mean if you hit it right will it deflate a little?