Show Your Projects Chapter 29

Eric

Alright I can't hold it in. This is getting really stupid. I swear, alright harlow critics in not the best way for you guys. Alright I understand. But is it really needed to keep commenting every damn time he does something? It just starts a whole storm for other people to start joining, and just fill the SYP Thread with posts about harlow. It's getting annoying. Yes Harlow's criticism sounds mean, but if its the way he says it, OH WELL. You guys aren't gonna change it, if you don't like his criticism, just ignore him, it's that simple. It's also getting pretty sad that you guys just jump in, while for all we know, Edy might not have gotten offended! I understand you guys are trying to help, but in no way does bashing on another member because he stated his own opinion, help either. Just leave it alone and ignore it. It between him and the content creator, not the whole SM Site.

• Upvote 13

Alright I can't hold it in. This is getting really stupid. I swear, alright harlow critics in not the best way for you guys. Alright I understand. But is it really needed to keep commenting every damn time he does something? It just starts a whole storm for other people to start joining, and just fill the SYP Thread with posts about harlow. It's getting annoying. Yes Harlow's criticism sounds mean, but if its the way he says it, OH WELL. You guys aren't gonna change it, if you don't like his criticism, just ignore him, it's that simple. It's also getting pretty sad that you guys just jump in, while for all we know, Edy might not have gotten offended! I understand you guys are trying to help, but in no way does bashing on another member because he stated his own opinion, help either. Just leave it alone and ignore it. It between him and the content creator, not the whole SM Site.

Costant negativity is generally not going to go unnoticed. Okay so the comment/opinion might not offend the content creator but in that same notion, why should the person speaking his opinion get immunity from criticism?

Anyway's here are some things

• Upvote 6