Christmas list/what did you get thread

SybilSixx66

Basically name says it all. Since it's officially the start of the christmas season, post your wishlist and when the time comes, what you got. And I know how you guys can be, so let's keep it PG-13, k?

Since my family is going through bankruptcy and possibly a move sometime in the near future, I won't be able to get much at all. So the only thing on my list right now is the Transformers Masterpiece collection Sideswipe figure, which I found online for $80.00 on pre-order. Anything else I can get myself. I've already got the only new game I want on pre-order, and I know a couple places to get great games for cheap (Flea Markets and Pawn Sops to name a couple, scored Halo4 at a pawn shop for $10 the other day) And really the only used ones I'm looking for are Dishonored and Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse. Both are under $30 at Game Stop, so I figure It'll just be a matter of finding them when I have money. And I get paid every 2 weeks, so no big...

Anyway, take off!

This year I don't really want much, just stuff that I will actually use enough to classify asking for it.

Columbia 300 Smackdown (bowling ball)

Fast and Furious 6

Iron Man 3

42 (Jackie Robinson movie)

World War Z

The Last Stand

Escape Plan

The Walking Dead seasons 1-3

• Fallout 3 Vaultboy Bobblehead
  • PS4 (if they ever come back in stock)
  • Madden 25
  • Battlefield 4
  • New Black AMR wheels for my Mustang

I know I'll only get like one or two of the things on the list, but it's nice to give my parents a variety and get surprised at what they choose. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and here's to a Merry Christmahanakwanza!