Christmas list/what did you get thread

SybilSixx66

Hoping to end the year with Gran Turismo 6, and posibly an Epiphone Les Pual guitar, but I probably won't get either in straight-line context.

I'll most likely get a bunch of giftcards, t-shirts and a few more of those rubber braclets wih band names on them that all of punk rawk guys wear. Honestly, there isn't much this year that I can't live without, so really, I just want everyone else to have a good holiday.

Man, my brother got one of those. It's nothing much, really. Power chord didn't even work outta the box. It's fun for about 20 minutes and then I crave XBox, Honestly, I'd rather just go dig up a power brick for our Atari 2600 and play the games on the actual system. Sure, it may take 30 mins to get one game to work right, but the nostalgia factor is worth it. Ah well, see you all in the mornin'!

New TV and DVD player which is good as the other two probably have about 2 more months before they call it quits, San Jose Sharks hat and shirt, Flyers Shirt, $131. DVDs: Skyfall, Machete, Now You See Me, Godzilla vs Biollante. CDs: Drowning Pool - Sinner, Taproot - Welcome, pair of headphones, a bag of Doritos, beef jerky, Mello Yello, Various small candy and snacks and a bunch of other stuff im probably forgetting about already.

1546247_10201358082174189_434878851_n.jp

Edited by RKM

Birthday and Christmas since my birthday was the 12th

17 CD's
Arctic Monkeys, Audioslave, Rise Against, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, & Eagles of Death Metal
Queens of the Stone Age Concert back on the 14th
iTunes Cards
Steam Card
6 month Spotify subscription
Bose Earbuds
Blu-tooth Mini Speaker
GTA V (Xbox 360)
Grid 2 (Xbox 360)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut (Xbox 360)
Corsair Vengeance K95 Keyboard
Some 1:64 Monster Jam Trucks
T-Shirts & Clothes
2 Posters
32" LG Flat Panel
Futurama Season 8
Chocolate

Clothes
$500

Nice slim 24" LED ASUS Monitor with 2 HDMI ports

Wireless mouse

Shoes

Got my windows tinted last weekend as a present
New stereo head unit since my dad took my other one from my old car. It's a Pioneer DEH-X6600BT

A nice space heater since i have high ceilings it gets very cold in the winter months

Candy

some other little stuff

And a little present to myself, a pair of Polk Audio DB691 6x9 3-way speakers for my car for when I install my subwoofers next weekend.

• Upvote 1