Monster Jam's new game

JJfan48

October 3, 2013 – Dallas,TX – GameMill Entertainment announced today its collaboration with Feld Entertainment® on an all-new Monster Jam®  mobile game, coming soon to iOS and Android. The fast-paced destruction Monster Jam fans love hits mobile devices in early 2014.

Developed by Team6 Game Studios and published by GameMill Entertainment, Monster Jamis a smash-em-up mobile game that will evolve over time with ongoing releases offresh  new content. Varied game modes will be released periodically, ranging from actual Monster Jam events like racing to freestyle to  hill climbs and everything in between. Upgrades, additional Monster Jam trucks, and tracks will be strategically released after the initial release via updates. Daily missions will give players constant fresh action.

“Family-friendly entertainment does not get any better than a live Monster Jam event, but most cities get only one a year,” said Mark Meadows of Game Mill. “We’re creating an epic Monster Jam experience that gives fans this thrill year round whenever and wherever they like.”
The physics of the Monster Jam trucksis what makes the game so addictive. The controls, developed specifically for mobile, are precise yet intuitive. It simply feels great to play from the get-go, whether the player is exploring or jumping into the game for a quick 60 second mini-game. Of course, the biggest names in Monster Jam, like Grave Digger® , El Toro Loco®, Max-DSM,   and Monster Mutt®, will be in the mix!

“Monster Jam isn’t just a live event.  Monster Jam lives in the millions of fans after the events leave their hometowns through television and merchandise, and now will live on their mobile devices with a fun mobile game offering,” said Mark Abernethy, VP of Licensing and Business Development, Feld Entertainment.  “GameMill and Team6 have combined to make an authentic and dynamic mobile gaming experience that provides consumers a fun Monster Jam experience 365 days a year!”

Monster Jam for mobile is currently in development for iOS and Android, and scheduled for release in 2014.

About GameMill Entertainment 
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota is a third-party publisher of casual games for the mass market consumer.  Development platforms include PC, Nintendo handhelds and consoles including Nintendo DS™ , Nintendo 3DS™ and Wii™, Microsoft consoles including Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, XBLA, Microsoft GamesOnDemand and Kinect™ for Xbox 360®, and Sony handhelds and consoles including PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.  With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information please visit: www.game-mill.com

About Feld Motor Sports®
Feld Motor Sports, Inc. is the world leader in specialized arena and stadium-based motor sports entertainment.  Feld Motor Sports productions include Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross and Nuclear Cowboyz®.  Feld Motor Sports is a division of Feld Entertainment, the world’s largest producer of live family entertainment.  For more information on Feld Entertainment, visit www.feldentertainment.com.

Same old same old, nothing the fans want, and it never gets played again after having it for a few months.

1.png?n=59094.png6.png3.png5.png?n=43532.pngMockup6.png?n=2129

Out on

• iOS
  • Android 

It has 16 trucks. As far as I know

• Grave Digger
  • Maximum Destruction
  • Lucas Oil Crusader
  • El Toro Loco
  • Blue Thunder
  • El Diablo 
  • Captains Curse
  • Monster Mutt

Looks like the didn't make the El Toro black... Or the el Diablo the new body style...

Well, you need to factor in the time that the game was in development. Take the old EA Nascar games for example. The game aould come out halfway through the season, and in 6 months, it was already outdated with driver swaps, new scheme, ect. My point, the game was probably already being built by the time the trucks new renders came out. Maybe a patch in the future will update it to current paints, but I doubt it.

Well, you need to factor in the time that the game was in development. Take the old EA Nascar games for example. The game aould come out halfway through the season, and in 6 months, it was already outdated with driver swaps, new scheme, ect. My point, the game was probably already being built by the time the trucks new renders came out. Maybe a patch in the future will update it to current paints, but I doubt it.

True... I sort of get the old el diablo being the old body style, but they have the new captains curse and blue thunder body's. So they probably should have the new black el toro. The only reason I can think as to why they might not have the black one is Feld is so lazy they thought that since they have red el toros, they thought they would just use the old red textures.

game was lagging on Alex's phone because its a 4/4s and the game was probably designed to run smoothly on the more powerful 5 and 5s but still be playable on older devices...MTD is the same way

MTD for me is the optimal mobile monster truck experience. It may lack Monster Jam trucks, the tracks may not be all that realistic, nor are the moves you can pull off in the game. However, as far as mobile monster truck gaming goes, I prefer something fun to pass the time with over something overly realistic.

If I want to play a realistic monster truck game, I'd jump on my pc and play RoR.