Holiday Havoc 2013 Sunday 12/29/13

Nascarfan98

Here are the premade brackets (May change depending on the people who show up)

Mopar Magic (LC) vs Project 81
Wreckless Intent (LC) vs Radio Active
Symphonic Horsepower (LC) vs High Voltage
Custom Avenger (LC) vs Coca Cola Crazy
Blue Thunder Raptor (LC) vs King Sling
Firetruck (LC) vs Warrior of Destruction
Bad Habit Trophy (LC) vs Safe Auto Raptor
Bad Dawg (LC) vs Sh*t Happens
Send The Loader (LC) vs The Crazy Snowman
Usa-1 (LC) vs Dungeon of Doom

Wow...Just wow.

This event started off really slow (I take blame for that we were a little unprepared) but we were able to get through cleanly.

Then comes freestyle. Started off pretty smoothly. Then Tharindu freestyled and one of the judges had an opinion against his run. This was followed up by a number of people Joining in as Planes, other trucks and a whole bunch of stupid actions. 

This event is being POSTPONED (5 freestyles left) till the issue is taken care of and we can all live a happy life.

Wow...Just wow.

This event started off really slow (I take blame for that we were a little unprepared) but we were able to get through cleanly.

Then comes freestyle. Started off pretty smoothly. Then Tharindu freestyled and one of the judges had an opinion against his run. This was followed up by a number of people Joining in as Planes, other trucks and a whole bunch of stupid actions.

This event is being POSTPONED (5 freestyles left) till the issue is taken care of and we can all live a happy life.

Yay.

But seriously.. Someone had an opinion? Whoever the judge was can go suck my van stack..

Yay.

But seriously.. Someone had an opinion? Whoever the judge was can go suck my van stack..

That was toward you dylan.

• Upvote 2