Holiday Havoc 2013 Sunday 12/29/13

Nascarfan98

What else would you like to call it? Your not the person having to return home from being gone all day to have several people messaging me about people attempting to crash tonight's server by spawning and flying planes because they did not agree with how things went down. I do not care what happened nor what transpired, childish behaviour needs to be removed and respect for your fellow community member restored.

Me thinks site registration age should be raised?

All jokes aside, I just don't get it.  If it takes a decent amount of driving to get into these things, would you not justbe happy to have made it into the show, let alone preform well, and heaven forbid go on a temper tantrum just because you felt that "I should have been scored a point higher."

Tell me, when you leave this site, when life hits you, and you reliese that you have other, more important things to be doing, what will 2 points in a Freestyle competition get you?  Certainly not a promotion.

I may not have seen what transpired, but man, don't take much imagination to see that someone still feels that childhood is still with them.

This garbage has got to stop. Lately, there has been too much blatant disrespect towards certain people both directly at them or behind their backs without them knowing. When can we finally grow up and start having fun with this again?

Grudges, selfishness, and pure hatred against members prevent that from happening. With that said, now you all know why I don't run in leagues. I find it a waste of time in my opinion.

I'm going to try to explain it the best I can. Alot of things happened at once.

I did my run, got my score, but disagreed with the 5 a judge gave me and decided to ask said judge why I got it. Apparently I hack saved/steered which I know I didn't do and in which the AIM chat also agreed with from watching the live-stream. I did not throw a temper-tantrum or anything, but was just asking why I got a low score for my run. I did not join the server at any point after my run. For some reason, from that point on, that is where things started to go downhill fast when people started to join the server and create a mess. Someone got falsely accused of joining the server with no proof given by the officials which made matters worse. Pin-pointing started happening while the accused person got handed out punishments and bans while there was still no proof given. 

i love how everyone is making assumptions of why we checked ips. we did find out who were in the server but for the most part we did nothing about it besides warnings. i agree the 5 was harsh on my part. im sorry tharindu. but the aftermath of that was complete bull

I'm sorry, but when your name gets dragged through the dirt multiple times, you get mad, and when you get mad, you dock points. And about abandoning you (incoming rage mode) I was getting completely sick of the people running the event all night. It bothers me when people who don't know what they are doing, end up running a major event on sim-monsters. After a terrible 2 hour racing bracket in which nothing got done considering rarely could anyone see each other, I debated not coming back for freestyle, and to be honest, I almost didn't until a fellow person persuaded me to return and help them as it was falling about. So after a few more freestyle problems and terrible scores, Tharindu's run comes up. As you read in his post, bad things happened with the scoring. After that, I was completely sick of this event, I said I could not take it anymore and I left the aim chat and the skype call. After being wrongly accused of coming in the server multiple times, and when i say accused, i don't mean "ohh, it might be Aaron", I mean, in the ingame chat, you could see them screaming "AARON ,GET OUT OF THE F**** SERVER". It really pissed me off which is what led to the consequences. Thank you guys for dragging my name through the dirt, and thanks for calling me class A Stupid Dylan!

If this is inappropriate, just delete it. I just had to get that out.

• Upvote 8