Simpifying the BeamNG debate

Veloxity

Well I hear all these people saying how you get better performance with beamNG instead of ror and vise versa so I am going to simplify this

If you have a non gaming or really old gaming pc, you will see better performance in ror then in BeamNG

If you have a recent gaming pc, then you will see better performance in BeamNG then ror

I don't get why this is such a debate...

If you have a non gaming or really old gaming pc, you will see better performance in ror then in BeamNG

If you have a recent gaming pc, then you will see better performance in BeamNG then ror

I don't get why this is such a debate...

Type of Computer: Custom built desktop

CPU: fx-8350 4.0 Ghz

GPU: HD 7970 3Gb

RAM: Corsair Vengence 16 gb 1600 Mhz

Motherboard: MSI 990-FXA GD-80

Hard Drive: Western Digital 2Tb

PSU: Corsair CX 750w

Beamng Max: Tech demo level

Min  39 Max 96  Avg 67.603

Beamng Min:  Tech demo level

Min 74   Max 146  Avg  121.442

RoR Max: WF 14 Beta

Min 57  Max 61 Avg 59.917

RoR MIn: WF 14 Beta

Min 148 Max 161 Avg  158.008

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/6068-computer-specs-and-ror-fps/page-2

ill just step in and say this too all i know BeamNG HATES big tires, theres a crawler for it(john campbell Moonbuggy its called) it has some 40's~ on it and when it lands hard the tires will turn inside out(or half/portions the tire will turn invisible) and they are rock hard too(people on beamng forums say that you can even get a larger tire to flex slightley without it glitching to hell)

• 2 months later...

ill just step in and say this too all i know BeamNG HATES big tires, theres a crawler for it(john campbell Moonbuggy its called) it has some 40's~ on it and when it lands hard the tires will turn inside out(or half/portions the tire will turn invisible) and they are rock hard too(people on beamng forums say that you can even get a larger tire to flex slightley without it glitching to hell)

6OhT1.jpg

i stand corrected Truck is awesome works good tires barely screw up but will only get better with time