What your favorite piece of content YOU'VE made?

Tom P.

My favorite content that I've made would no doubt be Clarkson International Autodrome.

While I don't know what has become of the league entirely, this track originated from being in discussions with Alex Vester on a schedule for the inaugural IDS-RoR season. I liked the idea of a venue in the UK. Alex agreed that it would be a cool idea. Yet we were stuck on what kind of a venue could be created. He finally said "just make a stadium and throw a random name on it." I then blurted out "Clarkson Stadium", to which he replied "oh my God! Do it!"

Of course I wanted it to be more than a mere stadium with a random name on it. So I knew I had to go all out. Jr Seasock suggested a circular stadium with a circular floor. He also thought up the race course. The rest was my affair. The entire stadium, the incorporation of giant animated screens displaying Clarkson's face, the animated digital banners, the custom made models of Morris Marinas, Ford Transits, and Caravans to name a few. Much love and attention was poured out onto this track to give it the right look and feel.

I'm still super proud of it. I like all the pieces of content I created. But this one is my favorite.

Mopar Magic would be mine, because of all the work i put into it, I would say atleast 60-70 percent of the parts in that truck are mine from models I have made to make the trucks look better, not to mention the scheme that for my own opinion, is the best one i have ever made. Very complicated piece of work getting everything aligned. (DShafts, 4links, swaybars, swaybarlinks, knuckles, etc.) And just the amount of fun i had making this, because this was literally the 2nd or 3rd truck i was able to put ANYTHING I wanted without a problem. Definitely a blast of a project and I hope future projects like Armed Forces can be the same. 

psi6.png

• Upvote 3

I'd have to say Deja Vu, even though all I really did was paint it. Mainly because it's the only content I've made other than a rather crap V3 custom. Plus, all the 80's monster truck colors you could think of in one modern truck? Who would want anything else?

screenshot_38_zps57de4744.png

screenshot_46_zpsdccf5d82.png

(Now with updated tires, of course.)

• Upvote 1