Show Your Junk Chapter 30

Outlawed

Junk junk junk and more junk!  :wub: 

Anyways, if someone knows how to make flex bodies or can make a tutorial for it i would be very thankful...i want to make some experiments....  :ph34r: Also tell me ya opinionz

Axle is from Klayton, taken from Mopar Magic 2.0, body modeled by Andrew Sheets

11953402055_327acbb7b3_b.jpg

11953829494_a751462370_b.jpg

Blood on the tires need work. Eyes need a little more black around them. Need to fix the rims to fit the tires properly. Other than that, it's decent.

• Upvote 4

Junk junk junk and more junk! :wub:

Anyways, if someone knows how to make flex bodies or can make a tutorial for it i would be very thankful...i want to make some experiments.... :ph34r: Also tell me ya opinionz

Axle is from Klayton, taken from Mopar Magic 2.0, body modeled by Andrew Sheets

11953402055_327acbb7b3_b.jpg

11953829494_a751462370_b.jpg

Zombie looking great, but a few issues, all those wounds on the body are still flat, add some texture or details to it, needs more of a gore look. Also the tires, the blood is actually not that bright on the real truck, darken it a bit, and maybe soften the blood so it mixes better. And yea the rims need to edited to fit those SIRs better. Add some more detail in the mouth also, use a bunch of different shades between red, and black, and give the eyes a bit more detail also, darken the outsides a bit, do all that. And it will be the perfect zombie! Great work edy you getting better and better every time!
  • Upvote 14