Show Your Junk Chapter 30

Outlawed

2 things, the exhaust neeeds to come out the cylinder head not the water jacket, and I hope you will be gassing up the shocks come show time

I do like the truck Aaron, never had anything against it other than it was sooooooooo low. If I were you i'd still raise it up just a bit more. You want those lower 4 links even with the bottom of the chassis.

Attitudes like this is the reason why V4 sucked ass when it came to suspension. It is a freaking video game, if he wants to run it on the bumpstops he can damn well do so. The only people still bitching about how others are making suspension settings are from people that have no idea how to do it themselves. I cannot wait for the bitchfest SMRA is going to open with people being able to do what they want with node/beam and shock2 edits.

• Upvote 9

Dude calm down, he only says something too you!

It's up to you where you put the headers so just calm down!

"I'll put 'my header' in your mouth." If you can't figure out that reference and tell that I'm just poking fun at kozak with a sex joke, then I shall boo you, and you will be next to get my header in your mouth.

BOOOOOOOO!

• Upvote 1

I don't really make trucks, but I've been working on my truck for SMRA

3306254.png

9362483.png

9118283.png

Edit: Now with raised suspension because I don't know how to truck. This is why I don't make trucks, I can't get the name right even though it's based off the look of a pro 2, and I forgot that this thing is obviously not 2 wheel drive, Can't get the suspension right. Sorry if I made a complete fool of myself while trying to make this truck, it's a learning experience. But it looks good, eh?

8918338.png

AWESOME!!!!

So I offer up something I would do to his suspention, something that mighta made it better, and i'm suddenly in the wrong?

yeah. you are wrong.

It's his thing, it looks better the way it is, and because v4 is a heaping pile of suck, it makes literally no difference on how it'd handle, and it's his truck, and almost literally demmanding it be changed back on a personal preference is a dick move. deal with it

Wait Wait, there was a little constructive criticism given to the kid on how the truck sat. No need to jump on someone. 

What if i post a truck and someone tells me it sits too low.

I have the OPTION to change it. You don't have to change it. It just someone giving a little food for thought.

So I offer up something I would do to his suspention, something that mighta made it better, and i'm suddenly in the wrong?

Firstly, I meant to quote the first post you made, "Don't look like they perform worth a crap to me. Bottoming out pretty bad" 

With SMRA allowing people to do what they want with the suspension of their trucks, I figured you knew because if I recall correctly, Crazy is setting up your redone Wreckless Intent for you. If the kid wanted to run leafsprings and alter it to get 50" of travel, who cares? Nobody did with the 30"'s of travel at all corners and the inverted 4 links on my Can Am truck, nor did they with Crazy's Savage X truck with the wider axles and suspension tweaks.

yeah. you are wrong.

It's his thing, it looks better the way it is, and because v4 is a heaping pile of suck, it makes literally no difference on how it'd handle, and it's his truck, and almost literally demmanding it be changed back on a personal preference is a dick move. deal with it

Uh he is running an altered node/beam, (you cannot get a V4 truck to sit like that) so it makes a massive difference in handling. My next personal truck is a modified Meents setup that is extremely funky but I find it suites my driving style (or lack thereof).