Show Your Junk Chapter 30

Outlawed

Junk junk junk and more junk!  :wub: 

Anyways, if someone knows how to make flex bodies or can make a tutorial for it i would be very thankful...i want to make some experiments....  :ph34r: Also tell me ya opinionz

Axle is from Klayton, taken from Mopar Magic 2.0, body modeled by Andrew Sheets

11953402055_327acbb7b3_b.jpg

11953829494_a751462370_b.jpg

Really nice bro! If you are trying to make just the body flexbody, then you read my mind I have been thinking about that for a while.

Really, constructive criticism is given on here quite a bit, but the fact of the matter is that we over emphasize every time Harlow (because let's face it, it's him) gives criticism.

He used to give quite proper full length directive criticism back in the day. Anyone can point out flaws, truly helpful people will give you what is wrong, suggestions how to fix it and if needed instructional help. All of my modelling advancements have been aided by people willing to give me pointers or 5 minutes of their time to show a better, easier or faster way of doing things.

• Upvote 3

He used to give quite proper full length directive criticism back in the day. Anyone can point out flaws, truly helpful people will give you what is wrong, suggestions how to fix it and if needed instructional help. All of my modelling advancements have been aided by people willing to give me pointers or 5 minutes of their time to show a better, easier or faster way of doing things.

I agree. I've had gotten a lot of great pointers on here from posting my stuff and it has improved my work.

Harlow has given me great pointers in the past

• Upvote 1

It was done before the real truck was lol. It isn't exact to the real deal since some thing were changed with sticker placement, but its close. I'll be running this one in some random custom series. I will go back and fix the graphic layout for the replica version. For those also wondering, it has a working spec map for the candies and the pearl white paint (slightly works correctly), but the candies work well.