Equus Bass770

Mark Colineri

Think that they missed the memo where Muscle Car's were vehicles that were cheap base cars with the biggest engine stuffed into it.

This is neither of those things and the only thing that harkens back to those days is the body but even that does not look right

1/10

• Upvote 3

Not a bad looking car but it will never sell well for that price in this country, just for some fun I played around a little bit and decided to see what all you could get vehicle wise for the $250,000 price.

$250,000

2014 Nissan GTR Black Edition: $111,512
2014 Ford F350: $66,730
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7: $67,485

(The above vehicle selections were customized with as many options as possible)

Total Price: $245,727

I don't know about you guys but I know what I would do with $250,00 (obviously I'm not counting a monster truck into this but if you dropped the GTR you could probably still add the other two $134,215 so that leaves $115,785 for whatever you want)

*Cough*

6maQ9.png

(all prices based on real cars, only decent condition options were chosen for used car "lows." The M3 is base price, but it's an M3. The $47,923 370Z is the NISMO Coupe version with literally every single option. The high prices were based on good quality, low (when it mattered) miles, stock, and cars that I personally would have spent money on had I had it.)

Or y'know, base MSRP for a McLaren MP4-12C is $239,400... Or you could get some STi's, or some Silvias... Or a 510... $250,000 doesn't come close to filling my dream garage.

• Upvote 1