MTM2 Circuit Track (RoR Remake Poll) VOTE!

Tom P.

MTM2 Circuit Track (RoR Remake Poll)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What MTM2 Track Do YOU want to see in RoR?

• The Heights
    • The Grave Yard
    • Scrapyard Run
    • Crazy '98
    • The Excavation
    • Breakneck Ridge
    • Sidewinder Canyon
    • Voodoo Island
    • Tinhorn Junction
    • Tumbleweed Flats
    • Torture Pit (Secret Unlock Track)

As you guys might or might not know, I made a Farm Road 29 remake from the infamous MTM2 game. That game was a huge part of my childhood and I've decided I want to make another MTM2 track. But I don't know which one I want to make. Some might be harder than others but I'm willing to try to make any of the tracks from the game. I'd like to see what you guys would want in RoR so I can make a decision that will please everyone and create fun for not only myself, but for the whole community! Feel free to make comments as well.

• Upvote 1

I voted for Scrapyard Run...

Just out of curiosity, wasn't somebody making Crazy 98 for ROR a couple years ago?

Yeah Brian made it and I actually had it. Very fun stuff. But it was never released.

My favorite MTM2 maps other than Farm Road are Crazy 98, Torture Pit, and Scrapyard Run. Which happen to be the top voted so far! Keep voting!

Yeah Brian made it and I actually had it. Very fun stuff. But it was never released.

My favorite MTM2 maps other than Farm Road are Crazy 98, Torture Pit, and Scrapyard Run. Which happen to be the top voted so far! Keep voting!

All fun tracks, Voodoo Island was one of my favorites to race because of how narrow it is and it is easy to screw up a lap. You should just make all of them and then a few popular add-on ones. :)

All fun tracks, Voodoo Island was one of my favorites to race because of how narrow it is and it is easy to screw up a lap. You should just make all of them and then a few popular add-on ones. :)

Id have to somehow redesign the huge jump at the end because that wouldnt work in RoR. I really love that map though.

• 2 weeks later...