Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Casey Graves

Phoenix Race Weekend (Spoiler Alert)

I honestly think the racing has been better at California lately than the Phoenix snoozers that we've seen for 2-3 years now every race.

• Upvote 1

Anyone but that damn 18 car or the 48. If that means I have to root for Jeff freakin' Gordon then by god GO 24.

• Upvote 2

Would have been a good finish for once, prob side by side but nooo....lame finish..shocker. <_<

Great race. New record for lead changes AGAIN this week. The first 50 laps of this race was better then both the Nationwide and Truck races lol. Kahne finishes a damn race woohoo! Top 10 for both Kasey and Dale Jr.

That race was a lot better than the Nationwide & Truck Race, but that's the product of having Kyle Busch buzzkill every race. Good to see Junior get a 10th place finish, and Havick with a 4th.

That big wreck took out alot of good cars, prob would have been alot better race without it but its about time Gordon won, now its time for Jr

For those who didnt get my Pastrana joke, he totalled his rally car on a left hand turn at the Rally-America event in the stlouis area friday night and everyone was giving him crap about it because he does Nascar now and he crashed on a left hand turn...