SMRA PREVIEW!

restored429

Well, Here Is My Truck, Still In The Shop Being Worked On; I don't exactly have the money to get it done right this instant, Like another certain Team running in this series does. When It Does Get Done, I hope to get out here and whoop this Billion Dollar Team With Their Billion Dollar Trucks, And Their Billions and Billions of Dollars.

6tyqK.png

• Upvote 4

Well, Here Is My Truck, Still In The Shop Being Worked On; I don't exactly have the money to get it done right this instant, Like another certain Team running in this series does. When It Does Get Done, I hope to get out here and whoop this Billion Dollar Team With Their Billion Dollar Trucks, And There Billions and Billions of Dollars.

*snip*

Well someone is mad :P

For those who remember, I made three trucks for the DJMR series, and since Bad Intentions and Fancy Footwork have the same not-show-up-in-game-issue I decided the only logical choice is to go with this beast:

droverpromo_zpseb912370.jpg

The Old Drover has not had the best success rate of most trucks, but it is damn fast and can out-perform most of your fancy "modern trucks" with their so called "safety features" and "lack of engine fires".

Practically re-built after a massive roll at Anaheim, Leighly Field and anywhere else ROR MTP ran... The Old Drover has remained in "last race" condition, apart from the bent steering arms and lack of bodywork and that beehive that turned up after leaving the truck outside at the Sheetz Centre for a week.

ANYWAY, aside from the bees and all that fun stuff, The Old Drover is ready to run with it's flags proudly flying out the back.

• Upvote 2