Um...ow.

Double.D ッ

Saw some different angles of the crash from a replay on TV. Looked like the Vette was going to go to the inside for the next corner to mame a move on the the car beside him, and as soon as he pulled out from behind, the 458 was right there. Glad everybody walked away from that one, coulda been a lot worse.

On another not, how about the new Corvette and Viper in GT form? Couldn't have picked to better looking cars to turn into race cars in my opinion.

Saw some different angles of the crash from a replay on TV. Looked like the Vette was going to go to the inside for the next corner to mame a move on the the car beside him, and as soon as he pulled out from behind, the 458 was right there. Glad everybody walked away from that one, coulda been a lot worse.

On another not, how about the new Corvette and Viper in GT form? Couldn't have picked to better looking cars to turn into race cars in my opinion.

From what I saw one of the GT cars swerved to the right to avoid the slowed GT car which in turn cut off the Prototype car who then veered left to avoid contact with that GT car and plowed into the almost stopped GT car. No they do not have spotters for these racers....hopefully that will change so something like this doesn't happen again or worse.