Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

That F150 is literally the single worst model i have ever seen. For the love of god don't use it

And yes, i guess that spot was pretty obvious for the easter egg. Just as a heads up, everything i release will have at least one easter egg in it. First to find them after release gets to request a model. Have fun

I see a terrible escalade body, not an f-150.

Reposted for immidate burial

Click the following video before proceeding

Most of this is placeholder as hell.

So anyone have good reference of the visor? I have two images to work with and i have no idea how the top works

Also, find the easter egg on NN, first to find it gets nothing

I couldn't find any great pictures of the visor, but I did find some of the back rally thing and a lot more close up shots of the body when they where building it on the Maple Leaf Tour.

Here is the link to the album: 

http://www.monsterjam.com/PhotoGallery/Album25058/Photos/Page39/?url=/assets/0/86/466/7bd6eed0-3d49-4596-bfaf-61175849a7c0.jpg

uh no, it's the fox sports truck which is just an F150 with a bodge job bed cover type thing

Yeah the real one got that body, this old crappy version I made was using a Bounty Hunter body

Here some pics of the new body and chassis!

61luao2q50kfqmmfg.jpgytdd0cz3pl0sevhfg.jpgd3ljjd9q8dk8gt5fg.jpg

Thanks to MJFAN for the body and chassis!

...and here I thought this place commend people for trying to make new content, which would imply them not having the best stuff when starting out and then building up and getting better over time...

Anyhow, it's slowly coming around. I think the next step is working on the skin. It's very dilapidated and some of the decals look a bit stretched and distorted. Other than that, I think it's coming along pretty well.

Yeah I thought the same but some people who are good in making trucks are gonna nag to the smaller truck builders -_-

And Yeah I'm trying to get a new skin:p

I have to ask someone else Because I sucks at re painting XD