Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

Redid Metal Mulisha, credit for wambo, Dan Don, and Chris H. for the extra props. Credit for teaching me how to make a fiberglass backface goes to Johan for that tutorial. Credit for the chassis goes to Kozak and the one that made the body goes to Klayton. I'm going to release this and use it for ROR-MM and other leagues. Enjoy!! :-)

If you want to go with a more accurate version, you could change the roof logo to that new "38 Shield" the truck's been running for the last year or so.  Still, really, really nice.  I think "The General" would be happy with the outcome.

I know my screenshot quality is bad but... Here is SOUTHERN SLAYER and NORTHERN NIGHTMARE...

RoR2014-02-2219-25-58-166_zps09986a77.pnRoR2014-02-2219-25-03-061_zpse64d537a.pnRoR2014-02-2219-26-13-865_zps9e5be3e7.pnRoR2014-02-2219-25-37-703_zps4ab8fe5f.pn

DanDon did the stuff with Klayton's NN body, and I touched up the rest of the truck. NN is really bad I'm going to be working on it alot. Southern Slayer is just in here because these to trucks go together, and it has the new suspension settings on it. Hope you like. :D

• Upvote 3

Today on "Let's chop up a CRD"

That's not that bad actually. Although the engine is where the foot well should be, so it'd be a bit iffy to drive. Some of the modeling is a bit pants too, with paper cutout 2d gemoetry that'll love your normals right up

772yK.jpg

And this is in serious need of edge splitting