Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

8348348.png

So um....This Happened. Spec map doesn't want to work, and i tried to export the shocks seperatly from the chassis. If anyone could help me that would be GRRRRRRRREAT

2093995.png

This was my intentions

Looks fine to me

• Upvote 1

I've never really cared too much for painting or making graphics for trucks in RoR, but I thought I needed to make my first real official custom truck for me to use in some leagues that allow custom trucks. So, I decided to play around with Photoshop a little bit and came up with this:

6426269.jpg

Any constructive criticism is more than welcome for it. I want to keep it on this body model (credit to John Dough for the model), but I'm thinking off adding a few more sponsor decals and a few other small details to it. Here's a chassis picture as well, and yes, some of the colors will be changing on it:

5947670.jpg

• Upvote 8

I would personally make the diamond plate smaller, and try to make it line up wherever there are seams in the wire frame. Also, try adding a bit more to the paint. Other than the name and the FORD logo, there isn't much to break up the red of the diamond plate.