Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

Since WF15 is gonna be in like 5 days I decided to work on a Custom World Finals 2. I deleted every other project i started on because I am doing stuff differently know so yea hope you guys like this little preview.

Here it is! Custom World Finals 2 Racing! I'm gonna start Freestyle soon.

I like it, It's a very nice, flowing layout, and you did something interesting with the container; 

Since WF15 is gonna be in like 5 days I decided to work on a Custom World Finals 2. I deleted every other project i started on because I am doing stuff differently know so yea hope you guys like this little preview.

Here it is! Custom World Finals 2 Racing! I'm gonna start Freestyle soon.

7wgaH.jpg

7wkI0.jpg7wkJz.jpg7wkKh.jpg7wkMj.jpg

I like it :)

Working on my home town track! Gaithersburg 2013.  I think for my third track in blender it isn't too bad.  Textures are ehh.  Still learning the curves of texturing.

gburgprev_zpseb83f6d6.png

gburgprev2_zpsb1316e78.png

how ever some of the textures are on the opposite side of the plane that i want them on such as the ground and certain faces of the ramps.  How would i fix those?

gburgunder_zps13fdd12e.png

gburgmissingtext_zps7a4036f1.png

• Upvote 2

Don't take this as a personal insult but... It honestly looks like you've just paint bucketed yellow over where the 2005 Version had blue, the 2014 one is far more different than that.

bountyhunter2014.jpg?version=34

I can't find a good shot of the hood, but you can tell there is design going on there, also note the shock towers that extend through it. The yellow also extends closer down to the bumper, and there is a blue and then a white outline around the text. On top of that I think They're about to add a bunch of stuff to the back, to go along with some new sponsors.

Don't take this as a personal insult but... It honestly looks like you've just paint bucketed yellow over where the 2005 Version had blue, the 2014 one is far more different than that.

bountyhunter2014.jpg?version=34

I can't find a good shot of the hood, but you can tell there is design going on there, also note the shock towers that extend through it. The yellow also extends closer down to the bumper, and there is a blue and then a white outline around the text. On top of that I think They're about to add a bunch of stuff to the back, to go along with some new sponsors

This was posted on there Facebook yesterday

3085420.jpg9769071.jpg

I think this is what you were referring to these were posted on the 2xtreme Racing Facebook page