Max D Freestyle @ Dallas

Casey Graves

I think roach's facebook post said it all

after seeing tom's freestyle last night. i would like to see some independent truck NOT owned by feld do that and see if they get RII'ed and told they were done. plus how about giving these independent trucks a chance at the world finals? they work so much harder than any feld team to get their truck out there every weekend. GIVE SOME RESPECT TO THE INDEPENDENTS.

The nice thing is, Feld hasn't loveed up the IHRA yet.

• Upvote 3

I think tom's run was great. RII was not needed in that situation. I can tell you how I feel, and I'll tell it straight. When you go to a monster jam show, or any monster truck show for that matter you expect wild action. I give the officals an A+ on their desicions because they knew Tom's driving style and knew what he could do. Tom's done lower level stuff like this in the past, think wf6 encore when he drove the truck on it's roof or Jax 2008 when he brought the truck back on it's wheels after a complete barrel roll. Who's to say we can tell the officals what to do? If you don't like it, don't go to a show. The officals are trained on when and when not to shut off a truck. In my opinion, the reason they don't shut off people like Meents or Anderson is they know what they are and aren't capable of. People like Steve Kohler or Rich Hilgendorf they don't always get to see week in and out. It's all in expierence, and judgement is the bottom line. Like it or not.

• Upvote 5