Hello all, I'm Bob!

BobJones23

No, Bob is not my real name, but i'm not gonna just give out my real name. So i'm Bob, and i like to watch monster jam on TV, I play rigs of rods whenever I can, on RoR I almost always play with the monster trucks, and I play on RoR MJ servers. If you have an MJ server PM me please.

Thanks!

CIDRA racer, why do you have to be a jerk.

RKM, honestly all i'm on this site for is troubleshooting and playing in a league, so excuuuuuse me for trying to have my errors fixed and do leagues.

I could tell all my friends about you guys and pretty much the only things i have seen on this post is people being condescending.

And by the way, my real name is Bob, and i just said that because i thought people would be jerks and make fun of me

*cough* CIDRA racer *cough*

My apologies if I may have offended you BobJones23.

That is just messing around, cidra means no harm by it. Trust me when I say the picking fun thing is normal.

While this is true I usually try to refrain from poking fun at someone I don't know and hope others are the same way, while it can also be rather amusing I'm not too keen on someone I've never heard of joining in on that just because 4-6 others are and they feel like they have to be part of it just because they are there. Once you get to know someone a bit you really have a much easier time deciphering sarcasm from seriousness.

• Upvote 1

If you are going to flat out admit to using a false name you cannot be surprised at the questioning of credibility.

Minus the fact that you are here to enjoy virtual monster trucks, everything about you is basically unimportant (not in a bad way), enjoy your time here.

• Upvote 1