Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

Great work guys. Just one small thing.

You know, these big guns make these amazing trucks.

Everyone else: Great! 

When Edy makes a truck

Everyone else: Fix this, and that... Oh and fix that toooooo..

I don't really get the point of it. I think El Diablo is perfect where it is at.

What constitutes a "Big Gun"... I've known Edy for a long time, and he is one of the best truck makers on the site;

• Upvote 1

*Sigh* Then you make it. If anyone think its bad then you make it on your own, they are doing there very best they can and bet at least half of you guys don't even know how to make a truck yet(I'm probably wrong)

• Upvote 1

Great work guys. Just one small thing.

You know, these big guns make these amazing trucks.

Everyone else: Great! 

When Edy makes a truck

Everyone else: Fix this, and that... Oh and fix that toooooo..

I don't really get the point of it. I think El Diablo is perfect where it is at.

uh, everyone gets criticized even myself when i post a replica truck, just some people, notice more than others so they help out more, and Like myself, I notice smaller details when i do my trucks that others dont, so when I post my truck, Like Max D or Avenger, People won't have that much to criticize about, because I already knew what was missing/what the truck needed, and I already added it, before showing it.

*Sigh* Then you make it. If anyone think its bad then you make it on your own, they are doing there very best they can and bet at least half of you guys don't even know how to make a truck yet(I'm probably wrong)

I really hate this argument. Just because you haven't made a truck doesnt mean you can notice when something is wrong with one. By that logic you can't say anything GOOD about a truck either.

• Upvote 5

i have a great idea on a truck that needs to be made its called pro comp tires/big dummy if i knew how to model i would have done it but i suck at modeling lol

Then you can put a request in in that section using the guide.

• Upvote 1

All I can say is I didn't have the greatest reference shots and I gave it my best try I mean I tryed my hardest with what I had and if you don't like it you don't like it its not totally perfect but I gave it my best shot :( I wish people wouldent argue over our work we tryed our best and all of you guys know it was a hard truck to make.

• Upvote 1