SSRS Open Custom Truck List

DannyMackey

I know this isn't the SSRS section of the site, but I think we will get a better number of responses if this was posted here.

SSRS is running a Custom Series this upcoming season and to help people be able to run that may not have a personal custom.  So, we came up with the idea of a list of open custom trucks people can run.  What we are asking of custom truck makers is to see what customs they have made and allow us to put some of the trucks they don't use in an open list for anyone to race with.  We came up with a list of the currently available V4 custom trucks that we consider eligible for our custom series.

These guidelines are:

• Cannot be a special version of a replica truck
  • Cannot be an Independent Front Suspension truck
  • Must be a modern, tube-chassis truck
  • If using a replica truck name (Mopar Magic), it must have a paint scheme that in no way resembles the real life truck

The list we made can be viewed here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TWMD0nYEKU4mWYV4-Doo4jlMjGv1wPu7B7-KAGQRxm0/edit#gid=0

You are in no way obligated to participate in this, and this list is not final.  From what you allow us to use, we will make a final list for Sign-Ups.

Message either Johan Seminario (acdcfan56) or myself on AIM or Sim-Monsters if you have any questions, and thanks to all that help us out.

What doesn't that have to do with accusations of racism?

Will the truck's creator still be allowed to call dibs?

I'm sure they'd still have first dibs, but other than that they are open.

I should have some pictures of Plague up later today, but it's got a dark red body with bloody text...

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to just bump this topic and make sure that there are creators that are wiling to let some, all, or none of their custom trucks being open for anyone to use in SSRS Season 2.  Also, creators will be allotted first dibs on any of their trucks.

• Upvote 1

Just as a notice to anyone wanting to run Future shock. The truck does not show up for other online members. So it cannot be used

That problem is a simple fix. All you have to do is delete the space in the .truck file name. If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm gonna just put out a nice caution for you guys,

Fancy Footwork and Bad Intentions won't show up in multiplayer servers.

If this can be fixed then they should be on the list, but at present they shouldn't be.

And just noticed this:

That problem is a simple fix. All you have to do is delete the space in the .truck file name. If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you.

Derp.

Bad Intentions and Fancy Footwork are fixed.

Considering this I am going to run Bad Intentions in SSRS so put Arctic Monkeys on the list instead.