Monster truck chassis clarification

Tyler0983

I just wanted to ask a couple of quick questions. We hear all the talk of CDC and Cohen chassis. With those two, is there a difference between the two or are they pretty much the same thing. I'm seeing alot of these chassis these days and wondering something. Is this the common thread or are Patrick chassis still coming out here and there. I've noticed the the PEI ones are slowing down, and am wondering if this is something to do with his retirement. Although, I know that Creten got a new PEI one but haven't heard anything else regarding them. Just wanted to know your thoughts on the types of chassis. BTW, is meents' chassis as CDC or did he custom build it? Sorry for the boatload of text, but i'm a bit confused as you can tell :D.

not CDC its CRD, made by machines(basically) the cohens are made by people(basically) and dans getting older plus most the patricks you did see were feld trucks and with them moving over to crd and cohen chassis there is no need for anymore partick chassis. Also FYI Stev in stone crusher got a new pei as well. Meents' is a william with(via what someone else told me) a crd cradle.

• Upvote 1

Feld is switching to the CRD chassis' because they are all Computer designed and made. They are cut and bent by computers. So if some one breaks or cracks a a bar in the chassis, they can look up its number and order a new one. And the are 3 Max-D's. the original Wilman Chassis, the new CRD chassis, and Tom's Wilman with a modified craddle which looks like a patrick craddle to me.