"What Happened?" Thread

Warwizard

• 2 weeks later...

Last I heard, Barthel was caught robbing parts.

From a big debate over this i remember a lot of people saying that Brian had a transmission loaned from a feld team during a show that he blew one and feld got their jimmies rustled over it and told him not to come back.

I got a list of people I've been wondering where they went. Joe Miller, Mike Wine, Phil Foster, Kristy Edge, Scott Anderson, Larry Jaurzel, Steve Macklin

Mike Wine actually still goes to shows to help out teams or promoters. He was in Cincinnati back in April helping out Porter and Tarlton. Steve Macklin also still drives here and there. I believe he drove Raminator or Rammunition last year. 

• Upvote 1

It was Rob Knell, who had an injury off the track back in 2005 then drove a couple more times and retired soon after

Also, the driver of Bulldozer in 2001 was Eldon DePew (of Taurus fame) who retired in 2002 soon after the World Finals IIRC

Scott Anderson I think stopped driving after he sold off Arachnaphobia to Paul Strong (which then was sold off again and became Xtreme Jim out of Canada)

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of NWO, what's the story with the spray-painted body? I think I read somewhere that they just spray painted "NWO" on because the body was trashed the weekend before, and they didn't have time to get a new one ready. Is that true, or was it because spray-painting "NWO" on stuff was part of their gimmick?

(Sorry, I know this might not be the right thread for this. However, I don't think it warrants its own thread and there's not anything like a "General Monster Truck Questions" thread.)

Speaking of NWO, what's the story with the spray-painted body? I think I read somewhere that they just spray painted "NWO" on because the body was trashed the weekend before, and they didn't have time to get a new one ready. Is that true, or was it because spray-painting "NWO" on stuff was part of their gimmick?

(Sorry, I know this might not be the right thread for this. However, I don't think it warrants its own thread and there's not anything like a "General Monster Truck Questions" thread.)

I'm not really sure how the 2000 season went (if the spray painted body came in between Orlando and the World Finals) but I don't know if nWo rolled over at any time other than Vegas.

Also interesting to note, King Krunch was the first to run an nWo body right around the time WCW and SFX got a partnership

http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-nwo-run-over-sid-with-a-monster-truck-nitro-dec-27-1999-26113439

• 2 months later...

What happened to Dana Creech. Also, what happened to the Mexican guy who killed 7 people at that show? Was he put in jail, because I heard he was under the influence of alcohol.

Creech went back to Quad Racing or something.