Fun Run @ Houston 2013 (Jan.)

Noah Chiasson

As I mentioned before, I would like to start-up a league if these next few Fun-Runs go well. It took me a while to come up with the name, and I'm still questioning this name because the initials are odd. Anyways, I whipped up a logo for it...

RaggedEdgeRacingSeries_zps1c047455.png

It took me about 10 minutes to make this, but that's only because I had to watch some tutorials. Please note that this is not final, it is still a WIP. Even though it's not done, can anyone give me some feedback on this? It's going to be more colorful on the final version...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to help you out with the league. Logo looks nice, but I think a zoomed in picture of Digger would be great.

Do you have any specific job in mind? If not then I have an idea of how you could help. Thanks for your feedback on the logo; I'll make some changes and post an updated pic.

Edit: Here is the updated logo! Anymore feedback?

RaggedEdgeRacingSeries2_zps2db1f3fe.png

Also, if you know how to get rid of the back ground then please let me know.

Another update! Just added our names...

RaggedEdgeRacingSeries2_zps44aa3c5d.png

I still need to fix it so it doesn't get cut off on the edges, but I think I know how to fix that.

The logo is cool, but it's almost the exact same layout as the SSRS logo. Oval shape with a dull truck pic in the background and a big bold text across the middle.

You're right, and it was my inspiration. But you have to admit, a square logo definitely isn't the best.