SSRS Season 2 Points

DannyMackey

Top 3 will be posted with document links.  Penalties will be acknowledged here and not in single event results.

Pre-Season Points (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqHQ413h8YkDdF80NGdiS3B2bnFEUlpHVlNCU3Fvamc&usp=drive_web#gid=5):

Overall:

1. Josh Gajewski - 266
  2. Dylan Bernier - 257
  3. Danny Mackey - 225

Racing:

1. Dylan Bernier - 130
  2. Josh Gajewski - 120
    Jon Cannon - 120
  3. Matt Wilkinson - 110
    Johan Seminario - 110
Freestyle:
  1. Josh Gajewski - 146
  2. Dylan Bernier - 127
    Alex Lindgren - 127
  3. Danny Mackey - 125

Overall:
  1. Mopar Magic 178
  2. Atomic Fallout 167
    Kontrol Freek 167
  3. Empire 136

Racing:

1. Mopar Magic 90
  2. Armed Forces 80
  3. Kontrol Freek 75

Freestyle:

1. Atomic Fallout 107
  2. Frostbite 93
  3. Kontrol Freek 92

Overall:
  1. Grave Digger 227
  2. Maximum Destruction 185
  3. Bounty Hunter 139

Racing:

1. Grave Digger 110
  2. Maximum Destruction 95
  3. Scooby Doo 60

Freestyle:

1. Grave Digger 117
  2. The Patriot 93
  3. Maximum Destruction 90

Overall:
  1. Uncontrolled Chaos 146
  2. Chris Hanson's CB Quartet 142
  3. Southern Slayers 134

• 3 weeks later...

Pre-Season Points are complete.  Congrats to Josh Gajewski for getting the Overall and Freestyle Points and Dylan Bernier for taking the Racing Points.  This may be a prelude to what's to come in the Regular Season, regardless congrats to both, and Josh Gajewski also gets a bonus of 1 extra tally win to go towards their rank.

Points have been updated.  Realized that averaging the average Team Points wouldn't work so it's now the total of the averages.  Also, a reminder that 2 bonuses went out to Johan and myself for our points championships.  Johan got 25 in both racing and freestyle and I got 25 for freestyle, both going to the Replica Series.

Also, a reminder that 2 bonuses went out to Johan and myself for our points championships.  Johan got 25 in both racing and freestyle and I got 25 for freestyle, both going to the Replica Series.

so much ragu

I'm not trying to start anything, but I just don't see how it's fair that the two points leaders from LAST season should get an advantage this season. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

We understand, but let me clear this out, the bonus points was stated, before we even had the champions named. More of a bonus for earning the top title. But it's not a huge advantage if you think about it. 25 in fs, is like a 15 in the original 30, and a 25 in racing is basically a round 2 loss before. Just a little boost because we agreed that the champions should get a bonus for being able to win it. But i understand where you see it being unfair, but we only gave points to the point were it will barely affect anyone in points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...