Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

Well, we had to re-do the chassis because the other one only fitted the Max-D body, and we need it to be done sooner than that! So here is the final All The Above!

A3s6RpP.png

WWsXchi.png

Lq80DZf.png

Hagan placed the props on the chassis, cloned the rims, and textured/exported the body! I painted the body and rims! I also put together the truck file!

• Upvote 6

Well, we had to re-do the chassis because the other one only fitted the Max-D body, and we need it to be done sooner than that! So here is the final All The Above!

A3s6RpP.png

WWsXchi.png

Lq80DZf.png

Hagan placed the props on the chassis, cloned the rims, and textured/exported the body! I painted the body and rims! I also put together the truck file!

Truck looks good noah, keep up the work.

Thank you. Can everyone one on here realize that just because one person is making something, doesn't mean it is reserved for them and them only.

Geez people, I never said that he couldn't make it. I just said that because I didn't know if he knew that Daniel was already making one. Heck, I even made one back in December, but it sucked because I had no idea what I was doing in Blender.

Sorry but Andrew Sheets already made those spiked ones its too late you cant make those.

694.png

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Welp, finally ALL the Tom Meents, Maximum Destructions are Done!

Thanks to Danny Mackey for taking the sweet photos! (my comp would explode)

THE KREG/KANE CRD TRUCKS WILL BE MADE, BUT WILL NOT BE RELEASED IN THE MAX D PACK, IT WILL BE ADDED AS AN UPDATE TO THE PACK

Trucks shown are the following:

• Maximum Destruction
  • Maximum Destruction World Finals Racing
  • Maximum Destruction World Finals Freestyle
  • 10th Anniversary L.E.D. Max D
  • 10th Anniversary World Finals Chrome Spike Max D Racing
  • 10th Anniversary World Finals Chrome Spike Max D Freestyle
  • 2014 Spiked Max D

Enjoy! :)

8jEpa.png

8jEpB.png

8jEoR.png