Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

Not my best work, and no where nere as good as the projects popping up here lately, but I've just become a nut for Titan this year

screenshot_112.jpg

The black should be very close to the rear end. I also suggest you sharpen/harden the edges of the Titan word.

Everybody be posting new projects and I'm just over here like, yeah, I need to get this is my content page...

I like the Titan so far, but didn't the black end in more of a color gradient fade out other than a straight color change?

Here is Custom World Finals 3! (Photos by Mark) This is pretty much done. There are some textures that i would like to fix but other than that, its done. I'll say a release tomorrow if i can get to it. If not tomorrow then Monday. Hope you Guys Enjoy!

8bKN0.jpg

8bKTC.jpg

8bKW3.jpg

Your custom World Finals Rock. I love driving on #2, and I can't wait for #3!

Seriously, what the hell is a bandwagon? i hear the word every time Titan is mentioned anywhere, so someone enlighten me.

I'm not sure where the name came from, but it's like when a football fan says he's a "die-hard fan," but then when his team starts losing he likes the winning team. In the case of Titan, I guess it was like that, I'm not really sure how it came about.

EDIT: This is just a dumbed-down version of what Trenton posted.