RORWR: Pre-Season Event #2 Minneapolis 2010

N8TRE

Ok guys. The first pre-season event was sort of a mess but that was on my part. Due to family issues the qualifying and everything fell apart. But now I am back home and will be for this weeks pre-season event. So this week we will be traveling from New York to Minneapolis. This track is also under the season 2 Track thread. Once again Qualifying will be held on Wednesday the 23rd and the event will be held on Thursday the 24th. The google doc for the league is right here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkVKTT1Y9PF2dGNGTDhYc1pDZ01Yc05yeU9WUDZickE&usp=drive_web#gid=1

Hopefully we will get a lot of people to qualify.

If you arent able to make it and want to watch the stream the link is here:twitch.tv/rorwrecklessracers

If you signed up for a job such as an official rii judge or commentator put your SKYPE DOWN BELOW

You will message pricejeremiah11@gmail.com on AIM to qualify

See you guys for qualifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qualifying Results will be updated live on wednesday:

I'll provide my commentary. Check your PM for my Skype

You should post your Skype here. The only reason I didn't post mine was because we already have each other's Skype. It's fine that you sent a message, but I just wanted to let you know you should post here...

You should post your Skype here. The only reason I didn't post mine was because we already have each other's Skype. It's fine that you sent a message, but I just wanted to let you know you should post here...

I didn't for security reasons. It's better if Jeremiah distributes it to the people that need it then to have people that don't need it bugging me. 

I didn't for security reasons. It's better if Jeremiah distributes it to the people that need it then to have people that don't need it bugging me. 

Like I said, it is okay that you didn't, but if he didn't have your Skype you should have posted here, so that the other officials can have it as well. Now that he has your Skype, you no longer need to post it here.