Memory Lane.

Warwizard

As a simmonsters veteran, I'd like to post this topic for u guys knowing that this site has been here for a while. Please, post your memorable moments here. Don't be afraid to tell a story.

Edit: Ok, ok, i understand. I thought the site was in danger.

Who could ever forget the best, most successful under-ground league of all time?

Exactly. Everyone. 

The Rigs of Rods Stunt League

Yes, it was truly amazing. Co-founded by SIlverWolf and I, it needed no private server, it used the public ones, and braved the random people. Ran over the Sim-Monsters Personal Message system, It was hated by most people. Brian, the owner of the site, even once said he'd make a custom stunting track (video of which can be found in a V4 preview video I can't loveing find.) for our incredible league, but was to intimidated by our omnipotence to ever send it. 

We had it all. A good 8 members to sometimes make a sort of planned event every weekend, random screenshots of stunting, being posted to the Sim-Monsters Gallery (that should make a comeback.), even... uh... hm... Some... things... But then one day... it just kinda stopped. Everyone stopped caring. 

So let's relive some of the greatest moments in RoR history as found on my old imageshack account:

LQnueR5.jpg

Qgm4W8s.jpg

7h3xHwT.jpg

J6YegJ8.jpg

EY2VD5j.jpg

Hey Denny, this was technically an S-M sanctioned league. I should have a win added from it to my SSRS standings >.>

EDIT: What a magnificent 1,100th post

• 4 years later...