Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Lookey2000

Brand New Dodge Charger for 2015

Metallica530    220

I'm not a fan of the new Charger or Mustang. The Camero still looks good to ke because it still looks like that beefy muscle car that it once was. The '67-'69 Cameros will always be my favorite, but the new Camero isn't rounded off like the Mustang or Charger. I'm just not a fan of the sporty look I guess.

Speaking of Dodge, anyone seen thr new Hellcat Challenger? Over 700 BHP and runs a quarter mile in 10.8 seconds. <3

Voth    623

I'm not a fan of the new Charger or Mustang. The Camero still looks good to ke because it still looks like that beefy muscle car that it once was. The '67-'69 Cameros will always be my favorite, but the new Camero isn't rounded off like the Mustang or Charger. I'm just not a fan of the sporty look I guess.

Speaking of Dodge, anyone seen thr new Hellcat Challenger? Over 700 BHP and runs a quarter mile in 10.8 seconds. <3

Yasss  :wub:

DDT    164

Challengers, Mustangs, and Camaros all still have the 2 door 4 seater design but still have a muscle car look to them...the Charger has gone from Muscle to family